Late post. Ran one of the top ten races in the U.S. according to running magazines! 👌👍
What an amazingly well organized race! I couldn’t believe it. ☺️ Felt quite spoiled.
First time not feeling prepared for a race, both mentally and physically. 😁 First time my running buddy, Yauie and I ran a race together, the whole time. We tried to make the 26.2 as fun as possible, but boy is 26.2 far! 😳 We had a far fetched goal and a more realistic goal, in which we reached the latter. Not our best time, but we finished! And again, I was reminded how lucky I am to be able to participate in such an event. Felt thankful and blessed.
- Blister before mile 15! 😫 Made the rest of the miles pretty rough.
- Catching up to another friend and chatting with him for a bit. 🏃🏃🏃
- First time stopping, EVER, to pee during a race. 😁
- “Running” into an old classmate during her first marathon. 😏
- Hanging out with my brother, sister-in-law, and two friends. 💕
- Water stations!
- Homemade sorbet. Delish!
- The misty rain. ☔️
- Seeing other runners out there, working hard.
- Duffle bag as our “packet!”
- Running by the wineries, wishing I could stop and do tastings at each one.
- FINISHING!!! 🙌
Three marathons in one year was rough, let alone three marathons within 6 months. 😣 I need a break! 😥
Thank you legs/body! I owe you BIG time!! 😘 I PROMISE I’ll rest you soon enough. 😉
I WANT THEM ALL!!!!
Best. Color. EVER.
I NEED one of these in my life. *drooling*
Late post. 😁
Shout out to the lovely Lady B!!! 😘
Haven’t receive snail mail, let alone a package, in a long time. ☺️ It was such a surprise and what a treat. It couldn’t have arrived at a better time. 😏
SOOOOOO much Mickey and Minnie stuff!! 😍 I don’t know what to do with it all!! Feeling quite spoiled. Hehe.
B, thank you thank you THANK YOU! You’re the best! I am so glad I met you and I cannot wait to see you! We were definitely meant to be friends. 🙌 Enjoy the rest of your time in Japan. The U.S. misses you! Ok, maybe I just miss you. 😝 XOXO 💚