• 4th CIM.
• 10th marathon.
• Sub 4 PR!!!! Surprised myself.
• Family & friends finished & some PR’d . One even qualified for Boston!!
• 20something degrees. SO COLD!
• Best spectators!
Thankful for our hardworking, amazing spectators: V, Farmie, Stef, Julio, Tia & Mario. Those few minutes gave me the boost & energy to keep going. Couldn’t have done it without you!
Was an emotional finish. I needed this after a rough November. Thank you Kuya. Thank you Mommy. Thank you konababy. Thank YOU God!
On cloud nine. Blessed & thankful beyond words.
May, July, November, December.
July being the worst.
Adorbs!!! Now the hard part…to choose which bibs. :P
1) The overly attached and clingy.
2) The de-attached and avoider.
Nike is just too good! Sheesh!